- Back-end Developer (Elixir), Part-time & Remote @ Bitmaker Software | September - December 2018
- Technical Researcher (Solutions Architect) @ Amazon Web Services - Summer Internship | June - September 2018
- Teaching Assistant @ Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto | September - December 2017
- Software Developer @ Bitmaker Software - Summer Internship | June - August 2017
- Integrated Master’s in Informatics and Computing Engineering @ Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto (FEUP)
- Erasmus at Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
- Master Thesis on Trustable Blockchain Oracles
- Member of the Board of Regents @ Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto (FEUP) | 2017 - 2019
- Member of NIAEFEUP (FEUP’s Informatics Club) | 2016 - 2019
- Treasurer | 2017-2018
- Treasurer @ Informatics Students National Conference | 2016 - 2018
- Alumni @ European Youth Parliament | 2013 – 2015
- International sessions: Tbilisi 2013, Barcelona 2014
- Building a Big Data Machine Learning Spark Application for Flight Delay Prediction
- Setting up a Spark machine learning project with Scala, sbt and MLlib
- Roadmap to Serverless Computing
- Three economical models that rule modern tech giants
- Why make a summer internship at all?
- Thinking Serverless - Slides
- Building a Serverless app on AWS - Workshop developed for FEUP students at “Semana de Informática” conference on the 1st of November 2018 by Pedro Costa.
- Serverless URL Shortener, Serverless url shortener using AWS Lambda, API Gateway and DynamoDB. Currently deployed on this website.
- On the Go, Text notes converted to audio so you can listen wherever you are. Completly serverless app, fully hosted (including CI/CD) on AWS.
- Randomizer, App for true random groups/orders by alerting each person by e-mail of the random selection. Serverless app (React + AWS Lambda). Developed with Bernardo Belchior.
- Predicting the arrival delay of commercial flights, 2018, Spark application written in scala and using several machine learning techniques to create a feasible model. Medium post about the project.
- Distributed Messaging App, 2017, Java messaging app using a distributed hash table and multiple servers for load balancing and replication of messages and files.